2022 BUTCH CASSIDY 10K/5K! Saturday, November 12th @ 9am
The Butch Cassidy 10k/5k is on for 2022 with the best race that Southern Utah has to offer! Come run in-person from Springdale to Grafton and take part in this great tradition in Zion Canyon!
We will still be including all of the things you love about the race, including the “Catch Butch” competition, the selfie contest, Butch Cassidy look-alike, the poker hand and, of course, some fabulous prizes.
REGISTRATION OPENS SUNDAY, JULY 24TH
- Early Early Bird Registration July 24th - August 24th: $35.00
- Early Bird Registration August 25th - October 14th: $45.00
- Full Price Registration October 15th - November 11th: $50.00 (Shirt Size Not Guaranteed)
- Register/ Volunteer
- Course Info
- Race Day Information
- Finish Line Events
- Runners Guide
- Other Information
- Butch Hoodies: you know you love the world-famous Butch shirts, but did you know that now you can add a Butch hoodie to the collection?! At the time of registration, you will be given the option to purchase the best hoodie you'll ever buy!
- Quick Getaway: The festivities at the finish line in Grafton should never be missed! But we understand that sometimes life gets in the way and runners need a quick way back to their cars in Springdale. Purchase the quick getaway pass while registering and you can be bumped to the front of the shuttle line when you are ready to head back into town.
- True Outlaw Experience: Want to have a truly unique experience while running Butch?! Sign up for the True Outlaw Experience and have the time of your life! This package includes a private shuttle ride to the 5k starting line for 5k runners and a quick getaway pass for the ride back from Grafton. But wait, there's more! You will also receive a Butch Hoodie and will be entered into a price drawing specifically for True Outlaws! Make all your friends jealous by telling them that you achieved "True Outlaw" status! @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
BACK TO THE OLD STOMPIN' GROUNDS!
Runners and spectators can look forward to the Butch Cassidy Race returning to the old route from Springdale to Grafton. Participants will run along the Virgin River, over the Rockville Bridge, and finishing in Grafton, the course is scenic, historic, challenging, and overall just plain awesome. For more info check out the Maps page.
The following helpful hints and race day reminders will help you have a fun and memorable experience at the Butch Cassidy Race.
Race day is Saturday, November 12th starting at 9:00AM
Parking is available in Town at the LDS Church. There is NO parking available in Grafton. Runners and spectators must park in Springdale and ride the race shuttles from the LDS Church to the 5k start and Grafton.
- Timing and Awards
The race will be timed by Runner Card. Results will be available at www.runnercard.com after the race. Awards will be given in Grafton after the 10k/5k! Make sure you stick around!
Click here to see the 2022 RUNNER'S GUIDE
Live music, prize giveaways, photo opportunities & food for runners!
For more information or if you would like to volunteer your time at this event contact Parks & Recreation Director Ryan Gubler at
For a list of lodging, restaurants and gift shops in Springdale, please visit the Zion Canyon Visitors Bureau website.