Requesting Public Information

Public records can be requested by downloading a records request form and delivering the completed form to the Town Office. Please contact Town Clerk Aren Emerson at 772-3434 or by email. All record requests are processed in accordance with Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA) as found in State Code.

Download and complete the Records Request Form (PDF) or complete the Online Records Request Form.

Police Records

If you are looking for police records, please contact the Police Department or visit the Police Records Request Page.