Police Records Requests

Public records, including police reports and accident reports, can be requested by completing the online form below, or by downloading a records request form and delivering the completed form to the Town Office or by emailing a request to spdrecords@springdale.utah.gov. Please  be sure to include your name, mailing address, daytime telephone number, and the detailed description of the record you are requesting. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Ballard at 435-772-9096. All records requests are processed in accordance with Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA) as found in State Code.