Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
This application must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of $75.
Check all that apply:
If you selected 'other' please describe:
Max Allowable 12 feet measure from ground.
Attach a site plan showing the location of the proposed sign, its relationship to other structures on the site, and proposed landscaping for the base of the sign.
Max Allowable 15 feet measure from the ground.
Attach an elevation of the building face where the sign will be located showing the sign's location on the building and height off the ground.
Measurement in feet
There are very few circumstances where additional signs are allowed. Please see Title 10: Chapter 26 of the Springdale Town Code or call 435-772-3434 for clarification.
Sign area is the number of square feet enclosed within the smallest rectangle that can contain the sign copy, logo, and associated graphics. If the sign consists of more than one section or module, all areas will be totaled.
Total lumen count can be determined by multiplying the lumen count of each light source (bulb) by the amount of light sources (bulbs).
Max allowable, 3000 K.
- Attach a statement that the Applicant is the owner or the authorized agent of the
property on which the sign will be located.
- If the sign is a building mounted sign, attach an elevation of the building face where the sign will be located showing the sign’s location on the building and height off the ground. If the proposed sign is a free-standing sign, attach a site plan showing the location of the proposed sign, its relationship to other structures on the site, and proposed landscaping for the base of the sign.
- Attach front and side renderings of the sign, to scale, showing dimensions, construction supports, foundation, method of attachment lettering style and text.
- Describe and provide samples of sign materials for background and lettering including color samples.
- If this application is for a Master Sign program, the above information will be required for each sign in addition to a master site plan showing the locations of all proposed signage.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field