The Springdale Planning Commission will hold public hearings on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 starting at 5:00pm. All hearings will be held at Springdale Town Hall, 118 Lion Boulevard, Springdale, UT 84767. **Agenda amended to include item 5.
Springdale Planning Commission - Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 5:00pm
1. Conditional Use Permit: Transient Lodging Facility (vacation rental home) at 1597 Zion Park Boulevard in the VC zone - Tori Spainhower
2. Conditional Use Permit: Transient Lodging Facility (converting two rental apartments to nightly rentals) at 1051 Zion Park Boulevard in the VC zone - R2 Group, LLC
3. Ordinance Revision: Changes to multiple sections of Title 10 of the Town Code to clarify recently adopted ordinance changes (based on recommendations from the Town's ordinance codifier)
4. Ordinance Revisions: Changes to multiple sections of Title 10 of the Town Code pertaining prohibited land uses
5. **Ordinance Revision: Changes to section 10-24-3 regarding standards for signage in the Agricultural Zone
Please send written comment regarding these items to the Community Development Department at email@example.com and the Town Clerk office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit written comments at least two days prior to the hearing.
This notice is provided as a courtesy to the community and is not the official notice for this meeting/hearing. This notice is not required by Town ordinance or policy. Failure of the Town to provide this notice or failure of a property owner, resident, or other interested party to receive this notice does not constitute a violation of the Town’s noticing requirements or policies.