NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
The Springdale Town Council will hold public hearings as described below. The hearings will be held at the Canyon Community Center, 126 Lion Boulevard, Springdale, UT 84767.
Springdale Town Council
Wednesday, November 9, 2022, at 5:00 PM
1. Zone Change: Todd Berry requests a zone change on parcel S-COCR-1 (105 Evie Lane), a 0.44 acre parcel in the Compagno Crossing subdivision, from Valley Residential - Planned Development (VR-PD) to Village Commercial (VC).
2. Zone Change: Bradley Alford requests a zone change from Central Commercial (CC) to Central Commercial - Transient Lodging Overlay (CC-TLO) on parcel S-8-A, 767 Zion Park Boulevard, for the purpose of developing a Type Two transient lodging facility with a maximum of four transient lodging units.
3. Zone Change: Romik Patel requests a zone change from Village Commercial (VC) to Village Commercial - Transient Lodging Overlay (VC-TLO) on parcel S-91-D-1, 1458 Zion Park Boulevard, for the purpose of developing five transient lodging units on the property.
4. Ordinance 2022-12: Changes to VR, VC, and CC zones revising the maximum building height for development located on hilltops, ridgelines, or the edges of mesas.
5. Resolution 2022-16: Budget amendment to amend the FY22-23 budget.
Please submit written comments at least two (2) days prior to the hearing. Written comments regarding these items may be sent to:
ITEMS 1 – 4
Thomas Dansie, AICP
Director of Community Development
435-772-3434 x 306
Rick Wixom, Town Manager
Springdale Town Clerk
435-772-3434 x 304
NOTICE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations or assistance during this meeting should contact Town Clerk Darci Carlson at 435.772.3434 at least 48 hours before the meeting.
The official Agenda and Packet Materials for this meeting will be sent on November 4, 2022, and will also be available at: http://www.springdaletown.com/AgendaCenter